- Protein bars are your FRIEND. I know the amount of calories can be scary @ first, but for those that workout,try out protein bars [Quest, Cliff, etc] – protein will increase your metabolism rate by 14% and they are also very filling!
- If you feel hungry, drink a glass of water. If you’re still hungry make sure to drink another glass between bites that way you’ll get full much faster. – takes 20 mins for you to realize you’re full!
- Try to stay away from health shakes! They are usually loaded with fats and cals !
- Try to drink at least a glass of water every hour. It’s better for weight loss to sip throughout the day since 70% of your
body is made up of water. – Note; if your pee is clear [water] that’s healthy!!
- If you’re making a smoothie, replace any juice with water and add some oats. Oatmeal helps boost metabolism!
- If you feel hungry – especially in a public place- have a mint or a piece of gum. It tricks your mind thinking you’re eating
- Portions the size of your fist (about a cup) are all you need! Eating more will make your stomach expand, making you feel more hungry. Keyword; FEEL. you really aren’t!
- Eat in front of a mirror – naked or in underwear if possible. If you can’t, think of yourself in a tight dress or revealing outfit – pinch your fat while you eat.
- Eat a lot of fiber – some protein bars [Quest] are usually high in fibre!
- Write down everything you eat and its calories. This will make you think before eating and also make you more aware of how much food and calories you are actually consuming, it’s much easier than sticking to a diet plan.
- Set a time you cannot eat past, 6:00 or 7:00pm are best because after 7 your body doesn’t burn calories as fast as it does in the day, so it results in putting on more weight. Also if you don’t eat before 6:00 or 7:00AM, this is like having a 12-hr fast every day.
- Have a peppermint or peppermint tea. Peppermint decreases hunger. Tea is 0cals, its a perfect “meal replacement”.
- Brush your teeth when you want to eat, the taste of the mint will stop you from wanting to eat.
- Press on your stomach when it grumbles or suck it in.
- Carry a list of all the reasons you want to be thin and avoid food. Look at it when you want to eat to remind yourself why you won’t.
- Always leave at least one bite of food on your plate. This will help you to be able to stop eating and prevent binges.
- Never eat in secret. That will just lead to binging!
- Have an item of clothing that you want to be able to fit in to inspire you! Anytime you feel like giving up, try putting it on and realize how close/how far you have to go but you’ll make it!
- When you feel extremely hungry and your tummy growls, just think to yourself that it’s the feeling/sound of your tummy eating your fat away!
- DO NOT keep snacks in your room/ close to your bed. It will result in you binging, which means more regrets later. Go hide them asap!
- Distract yourself, go to the gym, do your nails, go for a walk.
- ALWAYS know the amount of cals you are eating. Keeping track is always important.
- Stay away from the kitchen! Remember, out of sight out of mind.
- Keep a pocket thinspo in your wallet with your cash so you won’t spend money on food.
- Write your current weight on one hand, and your goal weight on the other. When you go to eat, you’ll be reminded how fat you are, and how skinny you could be.
- The Four D’s:
Distance yourself from food.
Decide your goals
- Green tea raises metabolism, drinking it in the morning is best.
- NO DIET PILLS – this will result in a lot of internal damage.
- Morning is the best time to workout, a light workout before bed is always nice too.
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep each night, less than this can decrease metabolism by 10% and increase appetite by 15%.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 raise metabolism and give you energy. Taking vitamins will also help give your body the nutrients it needs since you aren’t getting them from food.
I know you can do this (: